Project Name: GMS-EWEC Regional Study Visit Japan
The Raising Higher Level Awareness on Urban Sector Management program is part of the Capacity Development Component of the PMSCD Consultant’s support to the PMU for implementation of the ‘Greater Mekong Sub-Region – East West Economic Corridor Towns Development Project’.
The Capacity Development Component includes training and other forms of capacity development in a range of technical fields relevant for effective implementation of the Project. Study Visits are imperative for engagement of project stakeholders to obtain good lessons and practice from organizations in Japan in implementation and management of infrastructure and regulations to manage the environment.
The main goal is to provide a good opportunity for the study visit team from GSM-EWEC to learn and exchange ideas and experiences with government organizations and other institutions.
Department of Public Works and Transport of Savannakhet Province
Associated Firm / Contracting Party
Grontmij A/S (Denmark)
What Mekong consultant Co., Ltd contributes:
– Planning, coordinating, and implementing and of all aspects of the Japan Study visit for 14 Participants
– Provision of a detailed agenda
– Coordinating Visa Applications
– Procuring Airplane Tickets, Travel Insurance, and accommodation
– Administering Participant Allowances
– Providing Local Transport to and from Airport and for Field Trips
– Providing Translator and Guides for Field Visits
– Holding Opening and Closing Ceremonies, and the Implementation of a 5-day program of activities and field visits
September – November 2017
Project Status under Mekong Consultants Co., Ltd